This Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training course is available online and features Minitab as the primary statistical analysis application used throughout the course. This powerful statistical analysis software will give you the ability to perform the same analytical exercises shown in all examples contained in the training course. Each module is complete with exercises that give step by step-by-step instructions to perform the analysis using Minitab. At the end of your training, you will be able to use Minitab for data analysis to function as a Lean Six Sigma professional.
Because this is course is available online, you can work at your own pace through all the lessons and topics. The course is made up of 21 professionally narrated eLearning modules and 21 interactive quizzes that will solidify skills learned in each lesson. You can complete this Black Belt training course by passing all five D.M.A.I.C Phase chapter tests and your Black Belt certification exam and the Black Belt project requirements.
- Course Title: Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Learning Method: Asynchronous
- Course Description: Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Course
- Assessment: 21 Interactive Quizzes, 5 DMAIC chapter tests, 1 Certification Exam
- Course Objectives: Learn the Lean Six Sigma D.M.A.I.C methodology, concepts and tools necessary to be able to perform the duties of a Lean Six Sigma certified professional.
1. Complete all lessons, topics and quizzes
2. Pass each DMAIC phase test (80%)
3. Pass the certification exam (80%)
4. Complete your project
The system will auto complete lessons, topics and quizzes upon visiting them, tests must be passed.
Course Content Test